Monday, January 29, 2024

New Developments, New Books

 2024 is off to a rip-roaring start. The first and biggest development is the publishing contract I signed with Aethon Books (https://aethonbooks.com/). They will be publishing a new military science fiction/space opera series I have begun writing. The new books feature a protagonist named Cliff Rawlins, and are set in a new universe. 

The series will include at least three books. The first book, Rawlins's Redemption, is already being edited. As soon as I have a better idea of when Aethon would like to release it, I will share the news.

In addition to Rawlins's Redemption, I also just finished writing the eighth FitzDuncan adventure, FitzDuncan's Navy. That is also in the process of being edited. The extremely talented Thea Magerand has already designed the cover, and I think it's the best one yet.  For the first time, readers will get to see what Fenwick looks like.


Next, I was just informed that The Courage of the Commonwealth was named as a Finalist in the 2024 Feathered Quill Awards. 

Finally, the audiobook version of The Resolve of the Commonwealth is available for pre-order right now on audible. Alex Picard has done a marvelous job of bringing my characters to life. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment